Question of the month: How often do you work out? What's your preferred method of exercise?
Ok, so it is a little embarrassing to admit that I don't really work out. I have a serious desire to get back into the gym, preferably with a really GREAT trainer, but it hasn't happened yet.
I used to go to the gym 3-4 days per week, but for the last couple of years (more like 3+) I haven't been working out regularly. Once in a while I'll do something at home, for about 3.246 minutes. Few months ago we purchased a treadmill and I've used it 3 times. Sad, I know!
Now that we have moved it to our basement from the spare room I'm hoping to use it at least twice per week. Hey, everyone is got to start somewhere, right!? ;)
I'm eating pretty healthy though. I've been Gluten free for a couple of months now, due to allergies, but have lost about 4lbs which I'm not happy about. Not happy at all! AND I'm trying to stay away from refined sugar! I have the hardest time gaining weight, so this gluten free and refined sugar thing has been an interesting journey for sure.
So clearly no workout regimen here. At least not yet!
What is YOUR preferred method of exercise?
- Alison*Elle - Alison is branching out into bright colours with a new favourite coat.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle kicked off the new year in her favorite glittering skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Check out Ella's Forever21 haul: Statement necklaces & a quilted bag!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly's striped out!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay got a big girl camera for her birthday & is polka dot obsessed.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen found out if she's having a Lil Miss or Lil Man with her gender reveal party.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is about to finally meet her little girl, check out what she has packed in her hospital bag.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette splurged just a bit on a little accessory - see it here!
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen organized her makeup and gives us a peek into her collection!